10/24/11

From the Studio

We're excited about our new digs in Berlin Maryland.  If you've seen Runaway Bride you've seen Berlin.  It has the requisite Coffee Shops and Microbreweries I need to focus my creativity.  They also have a few blocks worth of antique shops, bakeries and art galleries.  As well as a year-round farmers market, Friday night art strolls and carriage rides.

Speaking of Art Galleries, we're one of them.   Right now we're presenting a bevy of seascapes from New Jersey Artist Steven Kuzma.   I've always found his work to be calming and creative.  He's a neighbor of ours at our house in Ventnor.  We have a few of his pieces in our home and now it's in the studio for  everyone to enjoy.

On that note, if you're an artist, we're interested in displaying unique, thought provoking pieces in all mediums, so please contact me for more info.  

I'll leave you with some photos I took today walking around Berlin as well as our some of our front room at the office.  It's a great place to spend a work day or a day off.   Stop by, say hello, check out the studio and visit the local sites.







No comments: