7/3/12

Joanna + Richard | Philadelphia Wedding | Forever Lucky Films

My birthday is June 3rd and this year I had my biggest celebration over.  Must have had two hundred and fifty turn out.  Musical acts from as far as Italy played their heart out for me.  There were canons shooting rose petals.   Even the dance floor had my initials printed on it.  However there there was a typo because it read 'JDR' and rather than 'JCR'.  There was an amazingly talented and fun photographer Amanda Young shadowing me.   Pretty awesome day all around.

Shockingly, I reviewed the footage and realized the party was not for me, but in fact is was an for a super nice and ridiculously photogenic couple -  Joanna and Richard.     I'll have another birthday but their wedding was unmatched!.



Joanna + Richard | Atrium at the Curtis Center | Forever Lucky Films from Forever Lucky Films on Vimeo.

No comments: